JPM Pool Cage Painting & Restoration
Prior to painting your pool cage or screened lanai, we take the time to prep our work to ensure lasting color and weather resistance. We guarantee our workmanship and paint. We also offer remote pricing (in the event you’re schedule doesn’t allow us to meet to provide a free quote).
Here are a few of the steps that we take to ensure proper painting of your pool cage and screen enclosure:
• Prepping the pool cage is the first most important aspect when painting a pool enclosure.
• Removing old paint and build-up is imperative to a properly refurbished pool cage. We start this process by pressure washing the cage with an industrial pressure washer using a variety of tips. A turbo tip removes any loose paint that (including paint you may not see cracking and peeling yet). We use a standard 4 inch fan white tip which will remove oxidation evenly. It is imperative that all oxidation and loose paint is removed from your cage during this process. If not your pain will not adhere.
• After pressure washing is complete and a decision has been made about the hardware (Bolts on the cage), all ares where loose paint has been removed will be wire wheeled and palm sanded. This is done to so that the freshly painted cage has no sign of loose paint.
• At this point, the pool cage is wiped down with a very light chemical and some water just to make sure every bit of loose debris has been removed.
• The next step in this process is taping and masking of the entire cage area. This is a step in which an extensive amount of caution is taken to prevent over-spray and keep the non-painted areas free from the specialty paint we use on the cage surface.
• The cage will then be dried completely to insure it is ready to be painted.
• We have a large selection of bronze and earth tones, allowing us to match your newly painted pool cage with your natural surroundings (we also offer custom colors).
Now Serving the All of Southwest Florida!
We’re happy to accommodate requests for custom quotes throughout South Florida in order to facilitate ease of use for our future customers. Our expanded coverage includes: Bradenton, Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Pete.
We understand that selecting a company to work on-site is an important decision.
If you’d like us to provide a quote or schedule a screen enclosure painting project, simply fill-out the contact form on the side of this page or call us at: (800) 609-1417.