JPM Pool Cage Painting & Restoration
Prior to painting your pool cage or screened lanai, we take the time to prep our work to ensure lasting color and weather resistance. We guarantee our workmanship and paint. We also offer remote pricing (in the event you’re schedule doesn’t allow us to meet to provide a free quote).
Here are a few of the steps that we take to ensure proper painting of your pool cage and screen enclosure:
• Prepping the pool cage is the first most important aspect when painting a pool cage.
• Next we pressure wash the area with a turbo tip to insure all loose paint and rust will be entirely removed along with all white or bronze chalk.
• It is imperative that the area is pressure washed and perfectly as paint will not adhere properly to the cage if not.
• After the pressure washing phase is complete, all bolts, if not being replaced, will be wire brushed followed by a coat of oil primer to prevent rusting.all the areas on the cage that had paint removed will be palm sanded.
• The cage will then be dried completely to insure it is ready to be painted.
• We have a large selection of bronze and earth tones, allowing us to match your newly painted pool cage with your natural surroundings.
Now Serving the All of Southwest Florida!
We’re happy to accommodate requests for custom quotes throughout South Florida in order to facilitate ease of use for our future customers. Our expanded coverage includes: Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota, Fort Myers, and Naples.
We understand that selecting a company to work on-site is an important decision.
If you’d like us to provide a quote or schedule a screen enclosure painting project, simply fill-out the contact form on the side of this page or call us at: (941) 404-5094.